At Cache Valley Medical Group, it’s your birth, your way. That means our providers will work tirelessly to give you and your baby the personalized birthing experience you deserve. When delivering with Cache Valley Medical Group at Cache Valley Hospital, you aren’t just a number. You can expect spacious, personalized birthing suites, one-on-one nursing care and much more!
Serving Logan, Utah and it’s surrounding communities, Cache Valley Medical Group is not only here for the birth of your baby, but a life-time of women’s healthcare and gynecological needs.
Dr. Nathan Bertoldo is an experienced OBGYN who sees his patients as individuals. He works closely with each patient to provide a personalized care plan for their individual needs.
Some of the Women’s Healthcare services offered at Cache Valley Medical Group:
- Well-woman care
- Pre-conception counseling
- Obstetric and pre-natal care
- Postpartum care for normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Birth control
- Abnormal periods
- Annual women’s health exams
- Gynecologic care
- Minimally invasive, robotic surgery
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic and vaginal infections
- Menopause evaluations and management
- Infertility care
- Abnormal pap smear evaluation and management
- Tubal legation
- Endometrial ablation